Your Amsterdam Housing allows hosts to choose among three standardized cancellation policies (Flexible, Moderate, and Strict) that we will enforce to protect both guest and host alike. The Long Term cancellation policy applies to all reservations of 28 nights or more. Each listing and reservation on our site will clearly state the cancellation policy. Guests may cancel and review any penalties by viewing their travel plans and then clicking 'Cancel' on the appropriate reservation.
Moderate: Full refund 5 days prior to arrival, except fees
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The Your Amsterdam Housing service fee is non-refundable.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to Your Amsterdam Housing within 24 hours of check-in.
- Your Amsterdam Housing will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is officially canceled when the guest clicks the cancellation button on the cancellation confirmation page, which they can find in Dashboard > Your Trips > Change or Cancel.
- Cancellation policies may be superseded by the Guest Refund Policy, safety cancellations, or extenuating circumstances. Please review these exceptions.
- Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted.